- The start and first seven miles will essentially be “normal” with one small difference. You will take two laps around Hemlock Overlook and then go down to the river on the horse trail, rather than the single loop that you do in a “normal” year. The course then goes to Centreville Road as it always does.
- The course will go past Centreville Road for one mile to, but not across, Cub Run.
- Back from Centreville Road to Hemlock will be “normal.” There will be no alteration of how the course goes through Hemlock.
- Leaving Hemlock in the downstream direction will be “normal” until you complete the Do Loop and return to Fountainhead.
- On your way back to Fountainhead you will do the White Loop a second time before you arrive at the aid station.
- From Fountainhead, you go straight back as usual to the finish.
Last updated January 31, 2021