If you took photos and put them somewhere on the Web, we would be happy to link to them. See the paragraph below for the default use policy for the photos. If want us to link to your photos, send the link to Anstr Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aaron Schwartzbard - Our “official” photographer. He has many good quality photos, and there should be one of each runner.
- Mark Zimmerman - (on Picassa) Many good shots from midway aid station and finish.
- Wendy Marszalek - (on Flickr) Many good shots from the start and finish.
- Anstr Davidson - (on Flickr) Most finishers.
- Anstr Davidson - (on Flickr) At first aid station and first part of course. Many are blurry.
- Tom Corris - (on Flickr) People around the finish line.
- Wendy Marszalek - Singing of “Happy Trails to You”
- Wendy Marszalek - The Start
- Anstr Davidson - Runners on the first part of course
Use of Photos: Unless otherwise noted, you are welcome to download the file of any picture you see here and have it printed at your expense. These pictures are free to you as long as you use them non-commercially (for example, to print a photo, use as your computer’s wallpaper, or similar.) If you have any question about use of the photos, contact the photographer in question.
Last updated December 16, 2019