Minutes from May 22, 2018 Board Meeting
These are notes from a meeting of the VHTRC board of directors held on May 22, 2018. These notes summarize the topics that were discussed and the decisions that were made. If you have a question or comment about this meeting, please send an e-mail to the board members.
Meeting held by phone.
Called to order: 7:02 pm
Board members present: Bob Gaylord, Tracy Dahl, Keith Knipling, and Tom McNulty
Others present: Katie Keier (Awards Chair)
The President stated for the record the April 27th Board e-vote approval (four in favor, one (Keith) against) that the MMT Race Director be authorized and empowered to provide UltraSignup specific requisite, negotiated information regarding the MMT runners for the sole purpose of his race timing proof of concept test. The MMT Race Director is responsible for ensuring UltraSignup protects the integrity, use and confidentiality of the data and destroys the data after the test. The negotiated information was name, birthday and bib number of each runner.
The purpose of this board meeting was to make decisions enabling the 2019 Awards Party.
The following motions were properly made, seconded and unanimously carried.
- Budget set at $2250.
- Date set for February 2, 2019.
- Develop inclusive slideshow from voluntary member submissions highlighting their most significant accomplishment/experience.
- Authorized multiple performance awards in one year (e.g. Performance of the Year, Furbutt and Runner of the Year).
- Rewrite criteria for Ambassador Award.
- Created new Volunteer Award. Criteria to be developed.
- Can receive following awards only once: Ambassador, Furbutt, Volunteer, and Rookie of the Year.
Although not a formal vote, it was generally agreed to require photos of nominees prior to announcement of Nominees.
Submitted by Robert Gaylord. Minutes approved by email on June 7, 2018.
Last updated December 16, 2019